»

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ending 21 Days and continuing 40 Day


Today is the last day of T.T.C.O.T.L.F’s corporate 21 days fast. I will still stand fast, to continue the 40 day that I have started. I met some wonderful women on YOUTUBE last year and we are still friends. Paula (His Living Sacrifice)) and Angela (Sacrificial Diet) . We haven’t met face to face yet, but we have connected spiritually. It’s pretty awesome. Check out their blogs.

I had a series of dreams last night, these were very informative dreams. I have said this before, I noticed during my fasting times... dreams really increase and get deeper and deeper in meaning. The longer I sacrifice the meals, the dreams seem to intensify. They are much deeper, none of that surface stuff. What an awesome God we serve.


3 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, I'd love to hear more about your dreams. Thanks for the mention. I'm blessed to be on this journey with you. I think we should celebrate by getting together for break-fast at the end of the 40 days. Love ya!

Sandra said...

@Paula Yes, thats a good idea!

Angela said...

Your such a sweetie girl.

It IS amazing what happens when we are 'fasting'. I just started reading the Book of Daniel and thought how ironic I begin reading this while on this 40 Day Journey...sure learning more truths as I spend time reading God's Word.