»

Thursday, January 21, 2010

We are like DYNAMITE!


As I remember why I fast and how powerful the rewards are... I ask myself WHY are we tricked into feeding our flesh so much? I have come to the conclusion , we are like DYNAMITE when we have less flesh. There are supernatural things that only fasting can and will release. WHen I think of all thqt I have held myself back from, It makes me want to fast and pray more. When you fast DREAMS increase, SENSITIVITY to those around you increase and the AUTHORITY increases.

Use the power on the inside, to say no to unnecessary food. Let the Spirit RULE today not your stomach. "Tell your stomach what is gonna go down and when you get ready to feed it! "

4 comments:

Paula said...

I am so glad you posted this...I hadn't thought about it, but my dreams have been increasing as well as the other things you have mentioned. When I think of the people in Haiti and other places in the world who go hungry, I see what a shame it is for me to worry so much about feeding my flesh. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I love todays "Journal Entry" I am praying that I can put all of this information to practice. I admit the flesh is sometimes weak.

Angela said...

Oh girl,,you got that right about the worship. I told Father Manuel..'Father, God inhabits the praises of His people'. I truly believe the time spent praying, praising enabled him and I to face the MANY Goliath's that night.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister for the inspiration...you have such wonderful, informative, and thought provoking words.